About the role
A full-time rural and remote traveling territory manager who will represent and contribute to the growth of our business and marketing our technology and animal feed supplements.
What you would be doing
- Managing current customers and accounts
- Developing new leads and converting these leads into long-term valuable customers who become ambassadors for our business
- Report back to the National Sales Manager
- Assist the management team and board with strategies to hit our growth targets
Who we’re looking for
- Ability to work independently remotely across rural regions for extended periods
- Excellent personal presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively
- A competent understanding of basic computer skills
- Sales experience and/or background
- Some form of Ag science/Ag business tertiary qualification
- Background in ruminant animal nutrition will be viewed favourably
- Genuinely passionate about the Australian Agriculture industry
- Graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Attractive remuneration with performance based incentives
- Fully maintained company vehicle
How to Apply
- Email applications with resume through to email@example.com
About the company
DIT Technologies is a rapidly expanding Ag Tech company that is bringing technology to the livestock industry to assist graziers increase their profitability. As our business grows across Australia we are recruiting territory managers to sell and service our large range of technology and animal nutrition products.
We are looking for full time representatives in multiple locations including: Regional NSW, WA, SA, VIC and TAS, Broome and Alice Springs.