Business Analyst Graduate
BUSINESS ANALYST GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY
We are searching for a confident, analytical self-starter to pursue a career in business with an exciting scale up Ag Tech company. If you are our ideal candidate, you will be a confident, organised strategic thinker who does not shy away from a challenge. You will be data driven and have a sharp analytical mind. Problem solving will come naturally to you and you will have a strong interest and understanding in economics and financial reporting.
About the role
You will be required to run an Agritech business research and development project that efficiently contributes to the future innovation of DIT Technologies. You will be required to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment to achieve key functions as outlined in the position description and as requested by management from time to time on an ad-hoc basis.
This role include,
- Conducting an R&D agritech business project around portfolio management tools for DIT Technologies
- Supporting all finance and administration functions of the company including but not limited to: financial reporting, accounts and inventory systems
- Providing support for the sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Analysis and development of DIT Technologies business systems
- Participating in advancing knowledge and working with a range of computing applications
- Being able to identify risks and hazards in both safety and quality and rectify problems with documented Corrective Action Measures (CAR/s)
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with all members of the team to ensure efficient office functions
- Adherence to instructions and procedures according to the task at hand and DIT policies, procedures and objectives
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing opportunities to up-skill
Skills and experience
- The ability to work under pressure, think quick, and roll with challenges as they are put forward
- Good time management skills
- Great communication skills, be approachable and considerate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications and suite of products
- Have an interest in or a background in the Agricultural/Farming industry or a connection to the land
Email your CV and a cover letter detailing your passion for agriculture to firstname.lastname@example.org For enquiries about this role, call Ally on 0428754373.